Last Updated on December 21, 2011
Better Weekdays does not send Spam or sell email addresses.
About Better Weekdays and the Information We Collect
Profile Information submitted by Members to Better Weekdays
Better Weekdays Member creates his or her own profile, which contains the personal information that the Member chooses to include. This personal information includes such things as:
- Contact Information such as name, email address, location
- Unique Identifiers such as user name, account number, password
- Photos, videos or other shared content uploaded by the Member to his or her profile, to the extent that it includes personal information.
We also collect the following information from you
- Information about your business such as company name, company size, business type
As is true of most Web sites, we automatically gather information about your computer such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system.
We use this information to
- Assess the needs of your business to determine suitable products
- Send you requested product or service information
- Send product updates or warranty information
- Respond to customer service requests
- Administer your account
- Send you a newsletter
- Send you marketing communications
- Respond to your questions and concerns
- Improve our Web site and marketing efforts
- Conduct research and analysis
- Display content based upon your interests
- Enable you to post your resume, search job postings, and contact or be contacted by prospective employers
Other Information submitted by Members to Better Weekdays
Better Weekdays also collects Member-submitted account information such as name and email address to identify Members, send notifications related to the use of the Better Weekdays service and conduct market research and marketing for Better Weekdays’s internal use only. You should also be aware that Members may reveal other personal information while communicating on other areas of the Better Weekdays website, e.g., while participating in discussions on Better Weekdays Groups, Forums, Chats and/or posting information on Better Weekdays pages. This information, in turn, might be viewed by other Members or visitors to the Better Weekdays website who are not Members.
Information Not Directly Submitted by Members or Other Website Users to Better Weekdays
We also collect some information from Members, as well as from other visitors to the Better Weekdays website, that is not personally identifiable, such as browser type and IP address. This information is gathered from all Members and visitors to the website.
Use of Information Obtained by Better Weekdays
Display of Members’ Information
Except where a Member might choose to include full name in his or her profile, a Member’s email address and full name will only be used in the following circumstances:
- When the Member invites a friend via email to become a Better Weekdays Member,
- When we send notifications to the Member relating to his or her use of the Better Weekdays service or Better Weekdays website, and
- If the Member so chooses, when we send regular notifications, weekly updates, or other news regarding the Better Weekdays service or the Better Weekdays website.
Except when inviting or adding friends or as otherwise expressly set forth herein, a Member’s email address will never be shared with or displayed to any other person. Members and their friends, and other Members within their personal networks communicate on Better Weekdays with each other through the Better Weekdays service, without disclosing email addresses.
Better Weekdays’s Use of Members’ Information
We may use information relating to each Member’s server information, IP address, and browser-type.
Sharing of the Information this Site Gathers/Tracks
Correcting/Updating or Removing Information
YOU CAN ALWAYS CHANGE THE PERSONAL INFORMATION YOU’VE SUBMITTED TO THE BETTER WEEKDAYS WEBSITE, INCLUDING THE INFORMATION INCLUDED IN YOUR BETTER WEEKDAYS PROFILE, BY CLICKING THE “EDIT” LINKS ON YOUR BETTERW EEKDAYS SETTINGS PAGE.
Invite a Friend
If a Member elects to use our “Invite” feature to invite a friend to become a Member of the Better Weekdays service, we ask them for that friend’s email address. Better Weekdays will automatically send the friend an email inviting them to join the site. Better Weekdays stores this email address for the purpose of: (i) automatically adding the respondent to the “friends list” of the Member sending the invitation; (ii) sending reminders of the invitation and (iii) sending emails on recent updates by the Member on Better Weekdays to the Member’s invited friend. Better Weekdays will never sell these email addresses or use them to send any other communication besides invitations and invitation reminders. Any person who receives an invitation may contact Better Weekdays to request the removal of this information from our database.
The Better Weekdays account of every Member is password-protected. Better Weekdays takes every precaution to protect the information of the Members, as well as information collected from other users of the Better Weekdays website. We use industry standard measures to protect all information that is stored on our servers and within our database. We limit the access to this information to those employees who need access to perform their job function such as our customer service personnel. If you have any questions about the security at our website, please contact us.
Members who no longer wish to receive our weekly email updates or other email notifications may opt-out of receiving these communications by following the instructions contained in the applicable email or by logging-in and changing their settings in the “Account Settings” section of the Better Weekdays website. You can access this page by clicking on the “Settings” link on the top right of your Better Weekdays homepage.
Third Party Advertising
Contacting Better Weekdays